Monday, June 7, 2010

Give Us Your Summer Reading Recommendations

It seems like each day that we get closer to students and teachers being out of school for the summer I see a new book recommendation that someone posts on Twitter for others to check out over the summer. Now, I spend lots of time checking out Twitter but I know I miss a lot of great reads that I really should see.

So yesterday I created a simple hashtag to keep track of all the recommendations. If you are on Twitter it is simple. Tweet out the name and author of your book and tag it with #sumread10. It can be a great education book or just a great book you think others will enjoy.

You can do a search for the hashtag and see all the great recommendations. Better yet, below I have put a live search gadget that shows all the recommendations. I will also be compiling the list over the weekend and posting it right back here.




Not on Twitter? Thats cool! Just leave your recommendation in the comments so I can add it to the list.

Happy Summer Reading!
blog comments powered by Disqus